Workload Automation helps you establish an enterprise workload automation backbone by driving composite workloads with pre-packaged applications.
IBM Workload Automation (SaaS) is a complete solution for workload automation hosted in the cloud. Use it to gain flexibility to drive workload on hosted servers, seamlessly with no cost of ownership for your central server. Interfaces dedicated to persons with different business focus, like application developers and operators, provide power and autonomy without having to delve into complicated details. At the same time, to handle complicated cases and deeply customised processes, they can exploit all the power and flexibility of the complete IBM Workload Automation family. Granular security rights and mobile presentation interfaces help improve the relationship between application teams and business operations as they work through different interfaces on the same model. Use Workload Automation (SaaS) to:
- Shift investment to innovation by lowering total cost of ownership.
- Deliver faster access to service management solutions.
- Increase speed and efficiency with instant and ongoing scalability on the hosting platform, SoftLayer.
A solution for you.
Workload Automation (SaaS) exploits the cloud infrastructure to help you to learn by viewing screenshots and in-depth capability videos, to explore by exercising specific scenarios by using live demos, and to try the offerings with user data through a free trial. The SaaS offering contains simple starter applications to cover immediate customer needs. These starter applications provide you with business value and do not require you to learn concepts from workload automation, such as the flow of execution or the writing of conditions. You can create and handle such applications with dedicated trimmed down interfaces. As your needs become more complex, you can learn the powerful concepts of workload automation to write business processes directly into the product. Use Workload Automation (SaaS) to address complexity challenges without any substantial up-front investment.
Workload Automation SaaS is for:
- Agile divisions inside large Fortune 500 companies that have the autonomy to choose their solution for automation and efficiency optimisations.
- Customers wanting to move out of a competitive solution but who are worried about the IT investment.
- Companies with a high awareness of the value-generating part of their business that want to keep only that value-generating part, trim down all other expenses, and receive them as a service.